Saturday, December 23, 2006

Q&A

Q: What to blog about?
A: Whatever you want. I understand there is a party happening in Atlanta. If the Atlanta people will let me know who you are, I can bunch you together so the rest of us can see what DruGroBlo looks like. (oo that sounds bad, doesn't it)

Q: When to start DruBlogging?
A: I suggest you wait until after work/school, or when there's another driver in the house (if you have kids). Other than that, whenever you're ready. Be sensible-ish.I don't want to feel responsible if someone does something really stupid. I believe the Australian contingent will begin 12 hours, and the Brits 6 hours(?) earlier than the USA. As I like to say on Saturdays, "It's 5pm somewhere!"

ON the Day, if you have ideas for topics, you can post them here. I don't know about y'all, but I love working off someone elses idea.

You can also post your favorite beverage recipe. I have heard rumors of a Jagermeister/Tequila cocktail that sounds (to my delicate sensibilities)like something you'd strip furniture with. but thats just me.

Rootietoot

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As far as I know, those of us getting together are me, Rusty, Audacity, griftdrift, and Sara. Grayson was going to come too but now it looks like she'll be out of town. If anyone else joins our little posse, I'll let you know!

10:14 AM  
Blogger Rootietoot said...

Thanks! I may group y'all together, if I feel ambitious.

6:03 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

I suck. I'll be staying home on Friday and won't be coming up till Saturday..

1:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Darlings, Th' Cap'n fancies a nice post involvin' a wee hedgehog. Arrgh, so maybe Th' Cap'n be somewhat in her cups early on, but she'd still like a nice post involvin' a wee hedgehog...add a wormhole an' a wheel o'chocolate cheese an' ye'll make me put aside th'cat o' nine tales (aye, I meant t'spell it that way...)

11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home